Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Here,I shall wish you all a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!It will be a whole new year 2 days later.I am really looking forward to it!Tomorrow will be a grand Chinese New Year celebration in Nan Hua High.And there will also be a 1hour long class party tomorrow.I am not responsible to bring anything tomorrow,I am so lucky.Miss Tan almost pick me.I am so glad when she call Huiqi instead.Huiqi is so unlucky,being pick out of so many people.Poor thing.She has to bring a lot chicken wings tomorrow,40 of them!It will be soooooo expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But she says it is very cheap.That means she is so rich!!!!!! I am so envious!I am so poor.She got a continuous poor luck in school.Her 'beautiful' hair is cut off by Jun Hong.She is so angry.You should have seen the 'nice' look on her face.But she did not take revenge.I admired her tolerant.So,that all for today.Wish you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.TALK @ 2:50 AM