Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Today,Miss Tan returns us our History Common Test.I was so nervous and excited.Luckily.I passed.I improved from my class test.I was so happy.I got 20+/25,A1.I got only 14/25 for my class test.I improved tremendously.I didn't study very hard for my History CT.Poor Yu Jun got a low marks for her History CT .Not convenient to post her marks,it is very sensitive.She read the marks wrongly.She even cried!I hope she can be more careful the next time.Today,we choose our class tee.A 'fight' started because of this crazy class tee.Jun commented a lot of rubbish all for nothing.At last,we decided to have a black for the base and golden stripes.But it is later change from golden gtripes to white stripes,but the fonts is in gold.This is all I know.Bye,I have go go now.TALK @ 4:48 AM