Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Today,we went to West Coast for the annual Road Run.Boys have to run 4.6km while girls had to run 3.5km.The teachers are so bias to girls.We boys had to run an extra 1.1km more than girls.It was so UNFAIR to us!!!I almost die of running.I wondered how Jimmy got first.Even Jun Hong ran faster than me.I am so slow.isn't it?We have our picnic today also.We have burgers for our picnic,but the burgers cost a bomb.It was like daylight robbery!!!One burger costs about $4+.I thought it would only costs $2.I was too naive.Later,we had our Captain Ball match.We won 1/8 and 1/4,but we lost to 1/7.The next time,our class have to compete with 1/9.After the matches,we went to the tentage for a prize presentation.Jimmy.Wan Ying,Lay Siew and Jia Yi won medals for winning the first 20th of the boys' and girls' Road Run.We are so proud of them.Later,we went separate ways to get back home.I walk with Luo Yang,Jing Zhi,Yi Hsiu,Jimmy,Jimmy's friend and Qing Yi.Qing Yi,Jimmy and his friend take the bus halfway.Jing Zhi and Yi Hsiu take the taxi halfway.While Luo Yang and I try to walk to the Clementi Interchange.Luo Yang and I are too tired,so we also board the bus at the next bus-stop.Then when we reached the Interchange.We went on our separate way and I went back home.That's my 'pleasant' day for today.I have to do my homework now.write next time.TALK @ 3:08 AM