Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Valetine's over and most of you should have gotten a lot of presents,such as chocolates.Hejin was very kind to give everyone chocolate to all the pupil of 1/1,includind Miss Tan.The cost of the chocolates is approximately $60.Hejin so rich$$$ and generous$$$.I am so envious!!!!I didn't bought anything,because I am not very generous.But I will wish all of you a happy Valentine,although it is over.I thank Hejin.Yan Ting,Yu Jun,Charmaine Poh,Jia Yi and councillors Lynn and Shuning for their wishing cards and presents to us.Maybe I shall also thank carebear for her valentine's cards to all of us(1/1 pupils).That should take up a lot of their precious time to prepare these things to us.And also a lot of their $$$.I shall thank them once again here.I have to go now,bye.TALK @ 4:35 AM