Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Yesterday,we went to West Coast for our annual road run.Hazel was super emo!Wei Xuan made her so sad!He is so evil and not responsible!How can he be our vice-chairman?I really wonder.I really hated him during that time.He made Hazel cry time and time again.He didn't even cheer Haz up.He seemed like he don't care a thing!But he and Haz patched thing up in the later part of the day.Then,I felt like I might have wrongly accused him.I really hated myself for being so ......I don't know what to say.I just hated myself.But,I still had a little bit of hatred towards Wei Xuan.I don't know why?I hope Haz and Wei Xuan can get along in the future.And I also hope Wei Xuan would not made Haz sad again.Or else........I don't know what would I do.Never mind,stop talking me.I hpoe our class will be united forever and ever....Bye,I have to do my homework now.Write next time.TALK @ 4:10 AM