Today,we got back our Math Common Test Paper.I felt so anxious and nervous.But when I got back my paper.I was over the moon.I got 37/40.I only lost 3 marks.But I saw that Hazel was feeling so sad...and when I saw her again.she was in tears.She failed the Math Common Test only by a few marks.I felt so sad for her.Hui Qi came over and cheer her up.She began to calm down slowly.She soon recover her cheerful state and became normal like before.Other people also failed,but they didn't cry,so Hazel should buck up and try to pass the next Math Common Test with flying colour.I hope she could work harder and study more.Today,I had Math Olympiad.It is so boring.I almost fell asleep during the lesson.I don't even understand what the teacher was talking.I just saw her mouth moving up and down,blabbling non-stop.Finally,the lessson ended and I rushed out of class immediately and heaved a sigh of relieve.I regained freedom!!!I was so happy!!!I went back home alone.The trip took almost 1 hour plus.I was so tiring when I reached home.I then do my homework and now I am hook on the computer.I have to stop writing...because...my hand cannot take it anymore...Bye:(
TALK @ 4:02 AM