Yesterday,we have a birthday pirty for pupils who are born in February and March.Which includes me,Wei Xuan,Alvin the money face,Charmaine the cleaniness rep,Jia En,Doris,Si Hui and councillor Lynn.We were all photoshot on Hejin's and Bernard's handphone.I and Wei Xuan covered our face but it is useless,we still get shot.After school,I went to the canteen to eat together with Jian Le,Hui Shi,Yi Hsiu and Jing Zhi.They went home after that and left me all alone in the school.I waited for 1 hour+ for the MSP to start.At least the MSP is better than the Chinese Compo writing.The MSP ended at 5.45p.m..I then waited for Wei Xuan and Wei Xuan was waiting for Hazel.I felt like I was a 'dian deng pao' for them.I wanted to leave but Wei Xuan asked me to stay.He is so shy!!!Later opportunity flew away as Hazel's father came and fetch her home.Ohhhhh.......Poor Wei Xuan left all alone.I went home with Wei Xuan and he alighted at Chua Chu Kang.Then I became the one left all alone.Never mind,I was always alone as I lived far.Oh,byebye,write next time:)
TALK @ 6:28 PM