Arrrrrrrr!!!I hate today.Miss Tan made a mess of our seating arrangements!!!She changed quite a lot of the people places.A commotion arouse in the class.A lot of people is sad and disappointed after the changes made by Miss Tan.Wei Xuan and Hazel were separated by quite a lot of people.But they will find ways to overcome this obstacle.They will be strong.....surely!!!I was also isolated at the side.Now I have nobody to talk to.I am so depressed now!!!I think I will fail the Physics test this Friday,cause I had no mood to study now.Hai,all the seating arrangements fault!!!Alvin is on mine right and Chong Ee is behind me.These two jokers will make me lose interest in studying.Never mind,just have to close my ears when they are talking...Then how to listen to what the teachers are talking.Never mind,the worst is to fail my exams.I had try it before,so I just had to get use to it.Buaii,I got to keep my ears clear today as tomorrow will be a harsh day for my ears.Hahaha.... :)
TALK @ 6:14 AM