Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
I got a shock when I saw this tag on my cbox!!!Someone claiming to be from 1/1 said,"someone from 1/1: would you just stop sucking up yo huiqi n herFABULOUS clique?" and"someone from 1/1: suck up!"Who the HECK is this person anyway???Why must he/she remains as anoymous???!!!I always hated anoymous ppls and if the person who wrote the tag saw this posts.Please be reminded that the truth will come to the light.And u will be the one to suffer!!!If u had the courage to write those tag,why don't u show ur full name?!Or r u as timid as a mouse that u dare not show ur name!!!If u think u r 问心无愧,then show ur name!!!If not,u r 卑鄙小人,不值得我们尊重!!!U can criticised me but not Hui Qi or anyone in the clique!!!They had not done anything to annoy u!!!They r just too out-spoken,but that doesn't mean that u can criticising them!!!I can think if a few names now regarding this matter,don't force me to say it out!!!
SCRAM!!!GET LOST!!!滚的越远越好!!!I am ANGRY now!!!I had no more mood to write anymore!!!TALK @ 1:26 AM