Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
As requested by Soo Che... I shall do this quiz be4 I go offline...... Rules -Bloggers who had been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves. -At the end of the quiz, you have to choose 10 ppls & tag them about this quiz.1.I kidda of like Nan Hua.2.I luv the clique!!! :) (:3.No one can guess what am I thinking.4.I luv phones.5.I am very short... :(6.I seriously want to grow taller!!!7.I hate Kim now!!!(now only,can't be sure abt the future)8.I luv cute stuffs!!! :)9.I can't live without TV.10.I luv chess!!! (:I am going to share this Quiz with 10 GD fwens.1.Lay Siew2.He Jin3.Charmaine Lim4.Pei Xuan5.Vanessa6.Yan Ting7.Amanda8.Hui Hui9.Shi En10.Jia EnHave fun with the quiz!!! (:I hope nobody is being revenged by me huh...??? :)TALK @ 4:59 AM