Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Today lesson start with Eng,which we make a mess out of it(as usual).
But today Eng is a little bit different.
We had a mini game,which I think was unfair.
As I had a short hand,the teacher didn't see it.Eeee!!!
But don't care about it!!!
Hahas!!! :)
Then we have Ms Yeo's music lessons,which is horrible!!!
She kept criticising our class and praising 108.
Although she was correct,but she was 2 harsh on her words!!!
Which make her ... ...
During recess,it's quite fun as we ate together.
I can't rmb who ate with me.
But it's a lot of them!!! :)
Hazel also asked Wei Xuan to help her 'clear up' the remaining rice,
which she can't finish.
Wei Xuan declined!
But we knew that deep inside him,he is yearning 4 it!!! :)
We had HCL after recess(which I hope not).
I HATE it!!!
Mrs Chong scolded as usual.
But more severe this time round.
She scolded ppl who were in her list of 'ppls who did not hand in hwk'.
And ppls who did not stapler the Q paper with de Ans paper.
I was de scapegoat,I was the 1st person she spotted and scolded SEVERELY!!!
I was not the only one to do so!!!
Others ppl also loh,but she like only scold me!!!
Which make me had a different opinion of her(she is picking on me)!!!
Nvm,I shall let it go.
Then we had maths lessons after this,which I half-sleep,half-listen.
Quite boring,need to rmb all those terms names.
TOOoo BORING!!!
Then during physics after lunch.
Miss Goh stunned us with a sentence that says,
"Who is the chairman 4 the next term?"
Which imply that we might get a change of chairman!!!
I hated this idea,I immediately felt pissed after this!!!
And had no more mood to listen to what Miss Goh said!!!
Even the a1 4 science cannot cheer me up,haiz...!!!
Who care about grades anymore,FRIENDSHIP IS DEFINITELY MORE IMPORTANT!!!4 the hist period,i slack and slack...... But the rest of the day is better than what happened in the early part of the day!!!I played netball with a lots of ppls.It was so DAMN FUN loh!!! :) (:I hoped that everyday could be like this!!But most of them left between 3 to 4pm......So sad... ... :(So only left Charmony,Luo Yang,Yu Jun and me after 4.Only 4 ppls,can't do much.But we practise shooting instead and all of us did so well!!!We r all proud of each other,but soon Charmony also leave.So Sad!!!So Luo Yang,Yu Jun and I decided to go home together.Yu Jun saw her fwen and ran after her but we pull her bag and she could not move an inch.TOO BAD!!! :) oOThen Luo Yang left and soon,Yu jun also left.Leaving me all alone.Then I stand all the way back to Woodlands.SO TIRING!!!Then now I came bach home to play,haha... (:My hand are tired now,so bye.Write next time.All my blabling!!!TALK @ 7:49 AM