Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
I have change my skin.But I spend a lot of time it,really...???!!!It's up to u all to believe it or not?!I need to put the things here and there,it's so tough(4 a computer idiot like me)!!!And little ppls are tagging(except 4 some)...So SAD !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!But I will understand as it is the exam periods now and everyone is mugging over the exams(except 4 me).I am so forgetful,I forgot that tmr have chem test and thus put all the science books in the locker.Maybe I deserved it after all...!!!Hai,just fail,nvm de.Today we got back our Geo paper,I was so disappointed in myself.But Bern felt over the moon as he got full marks 4 his Geo,he is so pro!!!I wonder how he study and how hardworking he was!!!I guess he must have been listening to Angela's songs while revising...that gives he the POWER to revise!!!Hai,I hope I will get a better results the next time.And ppls,REMEMBER TO TAG BEFORE U LEAVE!!!TALK @ 6:18 AM