Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Today an incident happened because of a word '
FREAK'!!!
Hui Shi,Doris,Kim,Soo Che and 'Xiao Di Di'(Hui Qi) are involved in a conflict of 'cyber-bullying'.
All of them have their own sayings of the complicated matter.
Doris and Hui Shi are Yuan2 Gao4 ,and Hui Qi,Kim and Soo Che are Bei4 Gao4.
Hui Shi saw a post on Hui Qi's blog saying that she and Doris are FREAK,so she got over-
sensitive and said that Hui Qi was cyber-bullying her and Doris.
I don't know the whole truth or incident,if I had accused anyone wrongly in this post,please tell
me and I wlll either remove it or change it.
Although Hui Qi did post such a comment on her blog,she is not really in the fault as FREAK is
not a bad or vulgarity word.
Even if it was,only 4 ppls in our class agreed that FREAK was a hurting word.
So that mean 34 ppls think that FREAK is a common word,not any vulgarity word.
And more ppls support Hui Qi than Hui Shi!!!
Hui Shi was too careless to let the message sent to the wrong person.
If she had been more careful,this complicated incident would not had even happened!!!
So she should be more careful in the future and Hui Qi should be more careful in her usage of
as some ppls are over-senstive.(I am asking u to stop blogging,just be more careful)
Don't be mad with the above comments... ...
Thanks u all 4 reading to all my craps(which I think not much ppls wou;d come to my blog and read).
Just rmb to tag before u leave(although almost nobody comes at all)!!!TALK @ 6:07 AM