Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
I had gotten a new phone yesterday.Hooray!!! xDI felt over the moon and today I began showing off...I know I shouldn't do that,as doing so will invite gossip.Just Kidding...Hahas!!! xDBut I was very shocked just now as I read Hui Qi's post.MARK HAD GONE TO GAN ENG SENG SEC SCH !!! ... ... !!!He left without a word and we all thought he was just sick or what?We r all 'deceived' by him...But it's just our own guessing,maybe it's not true...I really hope that it's just a dream!!!And the next day that I woke up,I could c him.But that's not possible anymore!!!We will all miss u,ur jokes,laughters and smiles.Hope u will continue ur sec life normally,without us...Sob sob sob... ... ... !!! :(Bye Mark,hope we can c u again,by whatever means and ways...!!!BYE !!! TALK @ 6:58 AM