Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Nothing special happened today,except that I am a little bit happier than usual as I
got the HIGHEST Math score 4 CA1 in 101 (:
Haha,I felt so happy,yet quite SAD 4 those ppls who failed by a margin like Kim,Yu
Jun and Lay :(
They should be feeling very sad now and maybe even crying :(
I hope that they will be FINE...(:
I felt sad as I only do well in Maths and no other subject and I hope that I can score
better in the next semester :)
But all these results are already very gd as I didn't really study very much :)
I just flip open the tb and wb and took a look at them only :)
Maybe I can try to work harder for the next term and maybe do better than this time round(:
Wish me gd luck(:
Rmb to tag be4 u leave!!! :) (:
TALK @ 5:49 AM