Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
As requested by Doris...I shall do this quiz be4 I continue MSNing...Rules-Bloggers who had been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves. -At the end of the quiz, you have to choose 10 ppls & tag them about this quiz.1.I love EGPS,my Pri Sch. 2.I love 101,the best class ever.3.I am a boring and idiotic person.4.I love Mathematics and hate English.5.I like to pretend to be emo.6.I am busybody and often poke my nose into others businesses.7.I hate backstabber and pretender.8.I LOVED all my sisters,brothers and buddies,espically Luo Yang.9.I am lazy and didn't study for any exams,even PSLE.10.I hate loneliness and love lively atmosphere.I am going to share this Quiz with 10 GD fwens.Some "chosen ones" r being 陷害 by me,cuz they already done this be4.1.Luo Yang2.Hui Qi **3.Hazel **4.Bern5.Kim **6.Chong Ee7.Soo Che8.Doris9.Hui Shi **10.Yu JunEnjoy ur quiz!!!Espically the ** ppls.TALK @ 12:42 AM