Profile
HEY EVERYONE!
My name is Goh Chun Yi
Im just 14 years OLD
Currently study in Nan Hua High School
Today was the maths supplementary...BORING...!!!Just do the maths questions,didn't teach much...End at only 1 hr...So little,but gd... :)Then some ppls went home and some ppls went to West Mall...Hui Qi,Jia Yi,Yu Jun,Yan Ting,Soo Che,Kim,Bern,Chong,Luo Yang,Wei Shi and I went to West Mall...But Luo Yang didn't bring his Ez-link card.So,Wei Shi and I accompanied him to buy the MRT ticket...But when we went to the MRT platform,the others were already gone and left us behind.They were so evil!!! :)Then we had to w8 4 6 mins be4 the next train come...Haiz...Then we arrived at West Mall,but we were lost.We called Hui Qi...They said that they were on the most upper floor.Then we went to look 4 them.We seen them a moment later.We went to KFC 4 our lunch,while Luo Yang went to Popular.He was such a wet blanket...When we r almost finishing our lunch,then Luo Yang came back...After that,Yu Jun and Yan Ting came back,then they had their lunch.Who knows where they went.Luo Yang and Wei Shi left early...Then Chong and Bern left...Left only some of us there...Yu Jun,Jia Yi and Yan Ting stayed in KFCwhile Soo Che,Hui Qi,Kim and I went shopping.Hui Qi and Kim bought present 4 Qiao Lin...Hui Qi a ... ... ...(ahem)Kim a ... ... ...(ahem)Then we went our saparate ways.Soo Che and Kim went back to Nan Hua.Hui Qi and I went back home to Woodlands.Here I am now,at home... :)So nice to be at home... :)Buaii... :)TALK @ 1:09 AM