Tmr my pri sch class gathering!!!
So excited!!!
Can't w8!!!
But not very many ppls going!!!
Tmr's also kim's birthday!!!
Don't noe wad to gif her?
I haven't bought de presie!!!
Arh!!!
Raining...can't go out!!!
So saddened!!!
I hope de rain didn't come...
So,I'm going to gif Kim presie on Mon instead.
Smart right?
Juz noe it...
Hahaz!!!
Juz kidding...
Today we got back our HIST paper...
Marked by Ms _____
Forgotten her name liao...
So I call her Ms "Buddha"
as her name sounds lik 1.
She lik marked very strict lo...
Bt i tink is tat i did 2 badly...
I'm bias to her.
Hehe...
I only got 18/30=60/100,
B4 leh...so LOW!!!
Bt i don't tink it matters...
Juz do better de next time lo.
It's juz tat easy....
Ha.
Let's juz let nature take their own course...
I passed right?
That's worth celebration!!!
Hooray!!!
Buaii...
My fingers r so numb after typing so many words la...
BYE!!!
TALK @ 6:18 AM