Today we start de day wif a horrible "mini class gathering" outside 101 classroom...
De teacher tat tested us 4 maths yesterday took de kay n didn't return...
And every1 had to w8 until de master key to arrive...
Tad cause THE CHAIRPERSON to get into a mini trouble.
Jian Le indirectly caused Hui Qi in to trouble.
But Mr Mun was kind enough to explain to Mr Ng.
Hehe... :)
He's kidda of kind maybe...?
MAYBE?
Then he told de ppls who did not do de maths test to stay back after sch to do.
A lot of ppls felt so injustice as they were not even informed of de test...
I felt so unfair!!!
I onli had 45 mins to do de maths paper while other ppls had 1 hr...
I didn't finish de paper of course!!!
SO UNFAIR!!!
I hate de teacher who given me de math test yesterday!!!
She should haf gif me extra time to finish!!!
She's was so unconsiderate to me...
Arh...
FELT SO SAD!!!
I'm going to bang de wall and collapsed!!!
ARH!!!
I juz can't calm myself down...
But I got over it sooner or l8r...
Finally my anger ceased.
I felt so relaxed liao..
Though I'm still a bit angry now...
Mr Chan used his maths period to gif de ppls de math test...
I'm even angry now!!!
They don't even haf to stay back and Luo Yang n I ran all de way back from de stadium back to sch to take de test...so we're l8...
Haiz...but no use crying over spill milk.
I should feel happy for them...
Hahaz... :)
Then PE,but every1 stays in class becuz it's raining.
So we juz watch some clips abt frisbee...
So bored...
Frisbee so bored...badminton or netball can be better!!! :)
Then recess played badminton wif other ppls...
Something BIG hapens after recess!!!
JUN HONG'S RACKET WAS DESTROYED BY SOME1!!!
And de suspects r Pei Xuan n de Yew Shen from 102.
Jun Hong went to confront de 102 guy and scolded him instantly...
Oop...!!!
But de guy insisted tat de racket's already destroyed when he received from Pei Xuan.
So Pei Xuan de only remaining suspect...
He's highly suspecious as he's not sure if de racket's still in gd condition when he lent it to de 101 guy.
But let's not jumped into conclusion yet...
Let nature take its course...
Justice will prevail!!!
L8r is Home Econ...do de sewing again...
Nothing special happens...
Then is English!!!
Watch a documentary abt George Bush...
Boring sia...almost fell asleep.
But de noise prevented me from sleeping.
Chaemaine n Vanessa also took my pencil box away.
They 'experimented' on it and my bear flew here n there and my pencil box 2.
At de end of de lesson...I got back my pebcil box,of course or i'll 'kill' them!!!
Then after sch went 4 Malay Class.
Started at 2 but i went off at 2.30 4 dental!!!
I hate dental!!!
But i still went along wif it,no choice.
I saw Zhong Ni n Jimmy inside de mobile clinic.
We talked abt all de stuffs n lots of craps.
Then Jimmy went 4 Basketball Training.
Zhong Ni n I went home.
We walked to de MRT station n took de red line.
He went to Bishan 4 German test n I went home.
I really had nothing to do at home!!!
So I play comp until now....
So I haf to go now...
It's late now n I had to go...
Buaii!!! :)
TALK @ 5:30 AM