深深地吸气。。。慢慢地吐气。。。
我要开始叙述今天所发生的事了。。。
MORNINGI went early to de sch today,as per normal.
Saw de lightning alert...
(feeling super happy)
Felt over de moon n happiness get over me.
I informed Luo Yang & Shi En via sms.
Both replied,"Really?"
Then I saw Jian Le...
I told her got lightning alert leh.
She said where got...?
Then I went to check,
ARH!!
I found tat de lightning was turned off..
(feeling embarrassed n sad)
To save my face,
I lied to them tat I was juz kidding.
Luo Yang didn't have much comment.
But Shi En was unhappy as she had already told Yi Qing,
n now de Yi Qing was angry wif her now.
N she said all my fault!!!
I felt so framed!!! (I clenched my fist)
Then abt 7+,Hui Hui called me n ask got lightning alert or not,
I said no (of course!!!)
Then she hanged up...
Then I heard an announcement of wet weather over de PA System.
I was so confused and baffled (not noeing wat to do)
I called Hui Hui again n tell her de gd news.
She was extremely happy!!!
Then we went back to de class.
LitMr Soo came in n talked abt class test,
giving us clue n hints.
(Don't noe if tat's a trap or a hint?)
Nvm,I juz copied wat he said.
He's so funny n can't hold my laughter whenever i saw him...
BioBio was really boring!!!
Hate boring lesson,henve I had no mood to listen to Mdm Surin's lesson.
Juz noe tat she scolded n scolded...
She scolded de girls who went to de toilet.
Is it a crime to go to a toilet?
Even if they r also 'beautifying' themselves in de toilet,
it's de normal action of a perfectly normal girl.
N de boys were also scolded 4 drawing ugly biological pictures.
Some ppls really had no artistic talent
(although bio don't need art)
They'll surely drew 'beautiful' pics,
can't blame them...
Nvm,de bio lessons consisted more scolding than lesson...
HistMs Tan asked us to do de wb pg 78 n 79...
Abt half of de class dodn't do,
so Ms Tan told us to do it then...
But ppls said tat Ms Tan didn't tell them got tis hwk.
Even Hui Qi said so...
But i tink Ms Tan got mentioned it last wk abt tis hwk.
Nvm,maybe my ears got prob.
After recess...
EngMs Kwa didn't come today again...
(feeling so happy!!!!)
Free period 4 every1!!!
I chatted wif Luo Yang,Vanessa,Wan Ying & Sherralin.
We talked craps.
Then suddenly,they r playing wif de Hanna thing.
Seeing brownish thing on other ppls' hands.
Smell horrible,lik herb.
I became de GUINEA PIG 4 Vanessa's "experiment"!!!
My hand became "polluted" wif brown chocolate like thing.
I felt so sad,but luckily she wrote chess...,which i don't mind.
Then she wrote dance,which was so unrelated to chess,
unless there's chess dance in de sch.
Maybe hav,but who noes?
I had no choice against a tomboy!!!
So sad...
MathsMr Chan came in n scolded lots of ppls...
4 not doing de maths hwk.
But i wsa not scolded,luckily.
But i tink i'll get a scolding from Mr Chan on Mon as...
I did de maths on de wrong bk.
I'm going to be dead on Mon.
When de lesson ends,I went outside n asked Mr Chan abt de Math class test,
n i got an additional 2 marks!!!
From 36.5/40 to 38.5/40!!!
Wow,I was so happy sia...!!! :)
After lunch,
EnrichmentSWIMMING CANCELLED!!!
Happy news 4 every1!!!
Every1 stayed in class 4 discussion 4 de farewell party 4 Miss Tan.
Luo Yang,Wei Xuan & I were in charge of buying drinks.
But I don't tink Wei Xuan'll bring any...
But nvm,i juz bring mine lo...
After de discussion,Mr Thomas came in.
He was extremely funny siaz...
He kept asking us to look at him...
Obviously he wanted every1 to look at his chest hair la!!!
Hehe... :)
He's so funny,could't stop laughing.
He tested us on General knowledge...
I'm de worst in General knowledge...
I don't care any...
He's kidda of lame...
But also funny...
Hahaz :)
When de bell struck 2.30,
he juz went off without any1 noticing him...
Easy come,easy go(ghost)..
juz kidding...
Then after sch,i rush back home 4 my pri sch class gathering.
I shall tell u all my class gathering de next time...
Buaii...
TALK @ 6:12 AM