Name de 20 ppls u can tink of right now.Don't read de Qs until u haf name de 20 ppls.At de end of this,chose 5 ppls to do it.I shall tink...tink...n tink...20 ppls har...? Juz choose any1 in de world...!!! Hehe... :)
1.Luo Yang,de girlish boy <3
2.Hui Qi,de chairman x3
3.Hazel x3
4.Zhong Ni,de pervert!!! x3
5.Hejin x3
6.Jimmy,de caring guy x3
7.Soo Che x3
8.Chuan Seng :)
9.Wei Xuan,de slacker x3
10.Hui Shi :)
11.Doris :)
12.Kimberly,de emo gal x3
13.Vanessa,de rough1 (:
14.Wan Ying,also de rough1 (:
15.Chong ee,de funny guy x3
16.Bernard,de high pitch guy :)
17.Shi En,de onion gal x3
18.Darien x3
19.Hui Hui (:
20.Amanda Tan (:
How did u meet 15[Wan Ying]
In NHHS,juz meet her in de same class,
don't noe y?
Wad will u do if u don't meet 1 [Luo Yang]
I'll die of boredom...
he's de spark of my sec life!!!
He motivated me a lot!!!
I'll be so bored without him!!! <3
Wad if 9 & 20 [Wei Xuan & Amanda Tan] dated?
they don't even noe each other...
if affinity happens,they might get together?
Maybe,but wei xuan may not lik her...
Hehe....
Will 6 & 17 [Jimmy & Shi En] date?
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
1 is so skinny & de other 1 is so ....
u all should noe...PLUMP!!!
No offence huh...
Shi En'll squash Jimmy flat if tat happen...
Describe 3 [Hazel Jie]
She's very RANDOM
& kidda of insane...
But she's is nice & fun to be wif.... x3
Is 8 [Chuan Seng] attractive?
How can he be attractive!!!
He's a guy not a gal...
How can a guy be attractive,
unless he's lik Luo Yang,de pretty girl...
Describe 7 [Soo Che]
She <3 singing more than anything!!!
She always says wad in her mind,i tink so...
At least she's honest...
She looks kidda of...?
Don't noe wad to say...
Nvm...
She juz looks lik Soo Che...
Hehe... x3
Noe any of 12 [Kimberly]'s family members?
Nope,I'm not very close to her...
She's so emo...
It's difficult 4 me to even get close to her...
Wad will u do if 18 [Darien] broke up?
Tat won't even happen!!!
He's always wif guys & I seldom c him wif gals...
So he should not haf gf & so broke-up won't even occur...
Who's 19 [Hui Hui] going out wif?
Shi En,although both r gals....
How old is 16 [Bernard] ?
13...Jan baby...
When's de last time u spoke to 13 [Vanessa] ?
If sms counted...it should be a couple of hours ago...
Otherwise...it should be tis aftrnoon...
Who is 2 [Hui Qi Jie]'s favourite singer/band?
Oops!!! I 4got!!!
I tink she had lots of different favourite singers/bands...
so I;m not very sure...
Will u ever lik 4 [Zhong Ni] ?
NO!!!
But I tink he lik me very much
as he always 'molest' me...
Will u ever date wif 1 [Luo Yang] ?
Maybe,as he's a 'girl'...
Maybe I can consider going out wif him...
Hahaz... <3
Is 19 single [Hui Hui] ?
I can only say 4 now,she is...
But I can't be sure of de future huh...
hehe :)
Wad 10 [Hui Shi]'s last name?
She don't haf a last name but her surname is Chua...
Will u ever be in a relationship wif 11 [Doris] ?
No...
We don't belong in de same world...
I'm lazy & she's hardworking...
A big difference...
Wad's de sch of 3 [Hazel] ?
Nan Hua HIGH Sch!!! x3
Where do 6 [Jimmy] live ?
I only noe tat he lives in Boon Lay...
Favourite think abt 5 [Hejin] ?
He noes a lots of 人生大道理...
Loud-speaker & muscular...
Now de 5 unlucky ppls r ....
Dang Dang Dang Dang....
1.Luo Yang
2.Vanessa
3.Charmaine Lim
4.Shi En
5.Doris
TALK @ 6:28 AM