Wow...todae's de 3rd day of sch...still not quite use to it... :0
Still haf to wake up at 5:30 & i'll arrive at de sch at abt 6:15...
Our class is pitch dark...so scary!!!
NOBODY THERE!!!
Juz sat there & stare into space...its somewad boring to arrive at Nan Hua so early... :)
Maybe its going to be better as time goes by as i'll get use to boredom.
I juz hope i'll not die of boredom....!!!
De flag-rising is per-normal...
1st period is PE but i was l8 4 10 min cuz of my CCA meeting...
Mr Quek is sure fierce...juz by looking at his face,he's scary!!!
PE is boring...juz pure jogging & weight measurement...
I gained 6kg!!! Tat's almost IMPOSSIBLE!!!
ARHHHHHHH!!!!
L8r is Chi...boring lik.....................
Mr Kiey is still at China...He's onli coming bak de next wk...so miss him siaz!!! :)
I skipped recess then de next lesson is maths...
Quite boring...then English...
English teacher is Mr Ho...hohoho!!! :)
He's a amiable teacher & quite hilarious!!! :)
I kidda of lik him...maybe becuz of him mine Eng result will become much better!!! :)
I HOPE SO!!!
But i don't tink mine E.Lit results will get any better as i'm starting to hate it.
But nvm...something goes up & something down....its normal...
Juz hope Mr Kiey will come bak soon...he's de most fun Chi teacher i ever noe!!!
HAHAHA...buaii... :)
TALK @ 2:39 AM