This morning i woke up especially l8,at 5:50am!!!
I usually wake up at abt 5:20...half an hr earlier den todae!!!
My father brought me to sch,reach at abt 6:35am,quite early huh?
I did my chinese compo & was half-way through when Jia En came along.
I didn't really affected den continue.
But when both Yi Hsiu & Alan came,i couldn't concentrate anymore,i juz wan to tok!!!
In de end,i didn't finish my compo.
After flag-raising,Mr Liu asked de 201 boys to meet him at de amphi theatre.
He suspected us of saying a racist comment!!!
Horrible,he actually suspected us!!!
Actually it was a 203 guy who made de comment,not our business,ARGH!!!
1st period chinese,get bak chi class test results.
I got 44/50,sadly...
De perverted Zhong Ni got 47.5/50!!!
I HATE him!!! :)
Next is Eng,Mr HOhoho teached us how to write a formal letter.
He didn't returned us de class test but he revealed tat de highest is Victoria who got 29/30!!!
She's also abnormal!!!
Art,we did nothing really special. Juz doing mindmap & some observational tinking,damn chim.
Aft art was e.lit,we got a class test abt de crane!!!
Hoping it would pull my marks up but its even more difficult den de last test!!!
Can't even understand...
History also got bak our results,my results was HORRIBLE!!!
Huiqi got de highest,21.5/25.
I onli got 16.5/25!!! I should go & bang de wall!!!
But should always remain optimistic!!! Next time i'll surely do better!!! :)
ACC damn boring,tok abt song4 cao2 thingy,can't comprehend a thing!!!
Finally sch over,i can go for malay to slack!!! :)
Malay was fun,wonder y Lay Siew & Yi Hsiu quitted????
TADA!!! Now i'm at home now,doing hwks...hooray,onli left eng essay & hist wksht.
Buaii...i'm going to mug now!!! :)
TALK @ 4:30 AM