1st period is PE...we had to run 2.4km for napfa.
I in de morning alr feeling not veri gd liao,my muscle ache & my left was sprained.
Actually i don't wan to run de so i asked jimmy to accompany me not to run,
he said ok de...
But later he told me to run wif him,so i run lor.
I run veri slow,jimmy's veri gd to accompany me at 1st!!!
Thks u!!!
But later he began to run,i couldn't catch up.
Nvm,he's veri gd liao,i'm so sry 4 dragging his time.
So i bagan running wif kim instead,we 2 r lik running xtremely slow,slower than ppls hu walked.
Den saw tat Mr Quek,he's was lik scolding non-stop.
He got ask me to stop running if i''m not feeling well,i wanted to stop.
But he added one sentence "Don't waste my time!!!"
Den i decided not to stop.
I kept running.....................slowly..................slowly..............,den catch up wif oscar.
I run wif him.
I SWEAR tat i did not even stop 4 a sec,although i'm in pain & super slow.
Finally i was bak in de starting point.
Haiz,i failed,de last boy in class...
Onli kim is behind me.
Mr Quek scolded me as he thought tat i was faking & kept hopping all de way...
Can he put himself in my shoe?
My left body got stitch & i sprained my left ankle,so i can lik onli run wif my right leh,won't it look lik hopping,going frm right to left?
Nvm,don't care abt him,i'm immune to his scolding liao.
I failed,so wed had to retest while others ppls hu passed can pky on wed,envious!!!
I was so angry wif him liao,i'm going to get an A on wed to prove him wrong!!!
I shall turn anger into strength!!!
He shall watch out,i could even run faster than him!!!
Later we got bak our bio paper,when i saw my score,i almost fainted!!!
I failed leh!!!
11/25---44/100
E8 leh!!!
Wad de!!!
1st time fail leh!!!
I kept searching 4 marks...finally found 1.5mks,
so i overall got 12.5/25---50/100.
At least a C,haiz....still not veri gd.
Nvm,i'm not gd in tis topic.
I shall get at least a B in de next test!!!
Haiz,buaii every1,today's realli not my day.
Hope tmr can be a better 1!!!
TALK @ 5:49 AM