Today was fun at JRL!!!!
I was super late,lik abt 30mins.
I made Luo Yang wait 4 me,hahaz!!!
Finally he had a chance to wait 4 me,its his honour!!!
Hahaz!!!
When Luo Yang & i reached JRL,we saw Jiahui,Yi Hsiu & Jia En using comps.
All 3 of them brought comps!!!
So gd!!!
Den we walked to IMM to eat.
Luo Yang & i eat nothing while dey 3 eat spaghetti.
Den we played DS,mario cart.
I was lik owning kay?!
I was keep getting top 4!!!
I always was in front of Yi Hsiu!!!
Hahaz,i tink she onli lik win me abt 1-2 times in 10+ races.
I'm so pro!!!
Of course Luo Yang's also not bad.
I and him r on par,so whenever we r a team,we sure win de!!!
Okay,i shan't tok abt tis game liao,it may be boring 4 some ppls,lik...i don't noe.
Aft tat,we walked bak to JRL,de DS no batt liao,nid to charge.
We used de power source which we were not supposed to use.
I purposely used our bags n put in on top so no1 will c.
Den a library staff walked past us,i was lik heart going to come out liao.
But den she walked away,becuz she didn't c de well-concealed power source.
Hahaz!!!
We're so smart!!!
Jiahui also used her comp,blogging a lot of thing which i don't noe.
Nvm,den at 4++,Jia En says she nid go home liao,so 扫兴!!!
Nvm,den we go home liao.
We all go different ways.
Tat's concluded de end of our fun day,although de days juz is abt DS.
Haiz,we're lik do nothing else except playing.
Its lik wasting our time n $$$,but nvm,we had a fun day n tat's wad tat matter!!!
Buaii,i go slp liao,cannot everyday slp at 12++,will get scolded de!!!
BYE every1!!!
TALK @ 7:19 AM