Today was de sports day final!!!
I participated in de 200m final but i got 2nd frm de bak!!!
So disappointed and sad...
I admit i did not put in my all but nvm,at least i ran.
I tink its becuz i slept too late de night be4,playing wif jimmy until 11pm!!!
But its fun,hahaz!!! :)
Our class onli 1 won event,de 400m girls relay!!!
I shall admit tat "The girls r better than me!!!"
I hope to improve my stamina,de ppls tat ran today r all so pro!!!
Dey haf perfect stamina!!! How i envy them!!!
I shall train my stamina,hope to get at least a C for my 2.4m napfa run on Mon!!!
Although its tough but i'll try my best!!! Wish me GD luck every1!!! :)
Thks!!!
We had so much fun today at clementi stadium!!!
De fun easily covered my sadness & disappointment!!!
Thks every1 hu ply wif me!!! :) :) :)
THKS!!! !!! !!!
Buaii!!! :)
TALK @ 5:20 AM